首页 >> 当烟云散去 >> 当烟云散去全文阅读(目录)
大家在看 神雕之黄蓉之子 萌物王妃 皇上他总想以身相许 退婚后我成了权臣心尖宠 龙珠之我乃空神 姑娘今生不行善 疯了吧!妻主她拿了宠夫剧本 萌妃七七 穿成诰命夫人只想搞事业 奥特:赛迦的次元公会 
当烟云散去 朱圣勤 -  当烟云散去全文阅读 -  当烟云散去txt下载 -  当烟云散去最新章节

第1297章 附录五:双语视窗(191~273)(2/5)

上一页 目录 下一页 用户书架

204.I built my house where others dwell, And yet there is no clamour of carriages and horses.结庐在人境,而无车马喧。—陶潜

205.If a man will not seek knowledge, it will not seek him.你若不去找知识,知识不会来找你。

206.If Heaven has feelings, Heaven too will become aged.天若有情天亦老。

207.If one doesn't work hard in youth, one will regret it in old age; laziness in youth spells regret in old age.少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。

208.If you don't compare, you're in the dark; the moment you do, you get a shock.不比不知道,一比吓一跳。

209.Intellect is to the mind what sight is to the body.-Berkeley 智力对于思想,犹如视力对于身体。

210.Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you .麻烦没来找你,别去自找麻烦。

211.Once you form a habit, it comes natural to you.习惯成自然。

212.The cart will find its way round the hill when it gets there.车到山前必有路。

213.The future is something which each of us reaches at the rate of 60 minutes per hour,whatever he does, whoever he is.未来是这样一件东西,每个人都以每天60分钟的速度朝它走去,不管他做什么,也不管他是谁。

214.The land won't fail people as long as people don't fail the land.人不亏地,地不亏人。

215.The more I help others to succeed, the more I succeed.-Ray Krok 我越多地帮助他人成功,我就越成功。

216.The more you learn, the less you feel you know.学然后知不足。

217.The yellow crane, once it has gone, will never come again, But white clouds of a thousand years go aimlessly on and on.黄鹤一去不复返,白云千载空悠悠。

218.Use your money where it's needed most.花在刀口上。

219.Victory won't come to me unless I go to it.胜利是不会向我走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。

220.Whatever you do, you must be sure that you do not sadden your friends and gladden your enemies.凡举事无为亲厚者所痛,而为见仇者所快。—《后汉书》

221.We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。

222.When one door shuts ,another opens.一扇门关上了,另一扇门会敞开。

223.Where there is life, there is hope.留得青山在,不愁没柴烧。

224.Where you are strong on one thing, you are weak on another.有所长必有所短。225.While the waters can bear the boat, they can also sink it.水能载舟,亦能覆舟。

小主,这个章节后面还有哦^.^,请点击下一页继续阅读,后面更精彩!

上一页 目录 下一页 存书签
你可能会喜欢 穿成破产大佬妻 沈浪苏若雪最新更新 神级龙卫刚刚 凡人修仙传 鬼王的金牌宠妃 星汉灿烂,幸甚至哉 ABO垂耳执事 完美人生沈浪免费 窃天 长兄如父 娇艳欲滴 想做姐姐的小狼狗 我的绝色小姨 催熟 神级龙卫更新最快版